16 Feb 2013

Can YSL Radiant Touch Conceal Dark Circles?


Before
After

The answer is no and that shouldn't be surprising because it wasn't made for dark circles. Regardless, a lot of people use it to cover their dark circles and so I gave it a shot (not to mention that is why I bought it too). The pictures make it look as if it conceals my dark circles really well, but in real life, that's not the case. It gives a sheer coverage and I can still see my dark circles underneath easily. The purpleness is still there. However, it still works for people who are going for a more natural look and for those who don't have prominent dark circles. This works for me even though I have very dark dark circles because I don't think there's anything wrong with having some dark circles. I just want to cover enough of it so that I don't like sick and this stick covers enough dark circles that I do look more "alive" than without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment