26 Dec 2013

Best Liquid Eyeliner


If you're looking for a black, waterproof, smudge-proof, easy to use eyeliner, this is it. I recently purchased the Real Lasting Eyeliner by K-Palette (a Japanese company) in the colour Jet Black (I think that's what it was called) and it's the best eyeliner I have found yet. In the 2nd picture above, the top line is the K-Palette and bottom line, Bobbi Brown Long-wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink. I've been using Bobbi Brown's Long-wear Gel Eyeliner since the summer, but I wasn't too happy with it because it gave me panda eyes. 

As you can see, the K-Palette being waterproof, has more of a shine to it whereas the Bobbi Brown is matte. K-Palette really stays put all day and it comes off easily with makeup remover and warm water. It says it's a 24h tattoo, but it comes off no problem. It's also not blendable. So if you like to smooth out your eyeliner, this is not for you. 

I'm convinced there must be something about how my eyes are shaped, but I have the hardest time trying to find an eyeliner that doesn't smudge on me. So far, this is the only eyeliner that doesn't smudge on me. I've tried Urban Decay and Make Up For Ever which I didn't like. I'm not sure where you can buy this in Canada, but if you're ever in Japan or South Korea, pick this one up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment