28 Dec 2013

Chanel Inimitable Extreme Mascara Review




This mascara isn't horrible or great. It just falls in the middle and gets forgotten. I used it for a month or two until I got bored of it and switched to a new mascara. I got this one because it's kind of like the Bliss mascara where the formula forms "tubes" around the lashes. This has it's perks and downs. It means you can remove your mascara with just warm water and doesn't smudge at all but offers no volume whatsoever. So if you're going for the natural look and you're already blessed with long voluminous lashes, you will probably like this mascara. I am unfortunately not one of those people, so I expect a lot from my mascaras! And this Chanel mascara didn't give me the volume I was looking for. Now I use this when I travel because it's easy to remove and use it on my bottom lashes since it doesn't smudge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment